Map 3 2 upgrade
Trekker maps 3.2 and Map Manager 2.0.16
Humanware is pleased to announce the release of Map Manager 2.0.16 and Trekker Maps 3.2. The Map manager upgrade for your country is available at no charge for download. The Map Manager can be downloaded directly from our Trekker support page. Maps 3.2 must be obtained through our customer service department. To place an order, please call 1800-722-3393.
What’s new in Map Manager?
- New Unicode version that supports languages such as Polish.
- Trekker users can convert old routes to the new route format of Trekker version 3.1.
- The replacement of an old map by its updated version is now possible when the SD card is installed in the Breeze.
What’s new in Maps 3.2?
- Updated data from Navteq including :
- Increased number of Points of interest per category.
- More sub-categories : Accommodation, Campground, Cargo Centre, Government Office, Military base, Public restroom, Public Transit, Residential Area, Taxi stand, Transportation Service. In the Breeze, these sub-categories are shown in the “All” categories field.
- Updated street information and corrections.
Please note that updates, new P.O.Is and categories vary depending on each country or region.
- The maps are now in UTF8 and we support the special characters required for languages such as Cantonese, Polish and others.